GRILLA GRILLS KONG GRILL
**SPECIAL ORDER ONLY**
At 24″, the Kong is a large charcoal ceramic kamado grill, truly one of a kind. Kong’s kamado style design is based off an ancient Japanese dome-shaped clay oven—the mushikamado—still currently in use around the world. After some modern modifications, the Kong kamado grill’s heavy-duty ceramic shell retains heat and moisture to deliver delicious barbecue meals that your whole family will enjoy. Kong is one of the hottest grills on the market, producing up to 700°F, ideal for searing steaks. Kong is more than a grill, it’s also a ceramic smoker and is great for baking and roasting – try that on your gas grill. Rack of ribs? Oven-baked pizza? You’ll find out just how versatile this lump charcoal kamado grill can be.
- Can maintain consistently low, or consistently high temperature
- Tremendous flexibility, allows you to smoke, bake, sear, or grill
- Convection heat allows for consistent cooking
- Easy to move with swiveling casters
- Over 600” square inches of cooking space
- Heavy duty ceramic construction
There are no reviews yet.