The Silverbac wood pellet grill has gotten a huge upgrade! Our signature heavy-duty barrel style smoker now comes equipped with our industry changing Alpha Connect WiFi Control Board, letting you:
- Start or stop your grill from anywhere you have a wireless connection
- Monitor temperatures, set probe and grill temperature alarms
- Utilize our new TempTamer technology
- Get troubleshooting help for when your grill has a hiccup
It still has the same large stainless steel grill grates and heavy-duty stainless steel lid. It comes standard with a 20 lb. capacity pellet hopper, quick access pellet dump, and large storage cabinet. Built to be an industry leader and technologically smarter than most of the competition, the Silverbac is easy to use and ready to break out incredible food for your BBQ, party or even when you just want a quick burger on a Saturday afternoon. So if you’re ready to take your outdoor cooking to the next level and graduate from your current setup to something that gives your food restaurant quality wood fired flavor, the Silverbac is waiting for you.
Features of the Silverbac Pellet Grill
Wood Pellet Heating Technology
- Alpha Connect WiFi Controller
- Set’ n Forget Digital Control System
- Backlit Easy Read Control Board
- 180°F to 500°F in 5-degree increments
- Set & Monitor Timers
- Full Wireless Control and Troubleshooting Help through Application
- Indirect Cooking
- Full stainless steel grates
- Convection-style cooking
- No flare-ups
- Automatic Fire Tending by advanced control board
- Included meat probe connected to control board for easy monitoring
- Stainless steel firepot
- Double Wall Insulation
- Industry Exclusive TempTamer Feature
- Diminishes effect on grill temperature when opening the lid.
High-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If the unit exceeds 615°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
Low-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit drops below 150°F for an extended time, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
- High-temperature powder coat
- 20-lb hopper capacity
- Four pivot casters for ease of movement with two locking brakes
- Grease can Holder
- Total Cooking Surface Area: 692″ square inches
- Main Cooking Area: 26×19.5=507″ square inches
- Upper Cooking Area: 7×26.5=185″ square inches
- Grill grates made from ¼-inch stainless steel rod
- Removable top grate
- Double Wall insulated cooking chamber helps maintain heat
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Seams welded, powder coated, and caulked for triple redundant weather protection
- Stainless steel lid
- Solid bottom enclosed storage
- Drip pan protects against flare-ups by catching food drippings
- Stainless steel internal components
- Double Wall Thermal Metal Jacket for year around efficiency
- The Silverbac is powered by a standard household three-prong outlet: 120 Volt 50/60hz.
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 51 in.
- Width: 47 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 170 lbs